My last jewellery works for 2016 were very… striking?
There’s a few things already on the agenda for 2017, so here, in an attempt at chronological order:
- In March I’m headed to Munich for Jewellery Week, as I got into Schmuck with The Drone work! (Full listing of participants on Klimt02) Let me know if you’re heading over so I can look out for you, eh? (Unless you already have, and tbh, you probably did…)
- The Shared Concerns exhibition hits Bilk in Canberra in April/May
- I’m in an exhibition called Drawing the Line at Facèré here in Seattle, also starting in April.
- I’m curating an exhibition for the Enamelist Society conference at Arrowmont this year. Emerging enamelists beware, I’ll be getting on contact with a tight deadline very, very soon.
- I have preliminary plans to hit Radiant Pavilion in August/September in Melbourne, where I’m hoping to bring some United States of America-ns to town with me. We’ll be opening/showing Shared Concerns at Bini.
I hope you all had joyful solstice and New Year celebrations too 😉